Monday, March 16, 2015

The Bachelor/Bachelorette

I’ve unashamedly watched almost every season of the Bachelor/Bachelorette.   I believe I missed the first two seasons.  There have been some doozy seasons with some nutzoh participants, but the most boring season evah was this past season with Chris Soules.  Prince Farming?  Please!  Most of those poor chicks didn’t even get to travel much before being kicked off.   Should be a sign of what’s to come for Whitney.

I read in Reality Steve’s spoilers that Chris picked Whitney, and from the beginning, I just couldn’t believe it was true.  That voice!   I almost got used to it, but that’s not important.  What is important is that this chick, well established in her career as a fertility nurse, is chucking it all for a man she met some six weeks before deciding to give it up to move to a farm in a desolate town.  I speculate that Chris and his family have some moolah, but I’d be a little surprised if Chris and Whitney actually make it to the altar.  

If you like to know everything that happens before it happens on the Bachelorette, visit Reality Steve.  If you don’t, don’t even click the link!!!

Kaitlyn Bristowe (Left)        Britt Nilsson (Right)
The only good thing that came from this season is a switch up with the kickoff of The Bachelorette in a couple of months.   The men get to choose between Kaitlyn and Britt to be the Bachelorette.   I’d lay odds they’ll pick Britt, not because she’s wife-material, but because she’s so pretty; but that whole not taking a shower or washing her hair or shaving her legs thing Britt had going on may override her good looks.  Kaitlyn is cute, but she’s not as cute and sexy as the beautiful Britt.

I’m not saying Britt is not wife material.  What do I care know?  I’m just saying that men and women are superficial enough to go for the looks. 

I think I’d rather watch Britt because I’m superficial myself, and I’d rather watch someone who is beautiful and whacky than the sane and demure Kaitlyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your platform awaits...